[Msa-discuss] Feminist Modernist Studies 4. 1

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Sat Mar 20 12:56:19 EDT 2021

FMS 4.1. is out featuring Susan McCabe on writing her forthcoming biography oh H.D. and Bryher in their era and Ours; and Sarah Parker and Jade Finch's photo biography of H.D.

Also essays on Marion Milner and Woolf, Charlotte Bronte, West, and Edna Beasley . . .

Forebodings about fascism”: Marion Milner and Virginia Woolf, Helen Tyson

 Writing H.D. and Bryher in double dimensions’ – an invitation to H.D. & Bryher: An Untold Modernist Love Story, Susan McCabe

May Sinclair and the Brontë myth: rewilding and dissocializing Charlotte Rebecca,Bowler

 “For at her touch our lives had at last fallen into a pattern”: tactility in Rebecca West’s The Return of the Soldier, Daniel Kielty

Sexual violence as founding narrative: Edna Gertrude Beasley’s My First Thirty Years. Celia Marshik

“But with this I’m embodied”: H.D.’s public photographic portraits, 1913–1956, Sarah Parker and Jade French

LC