[Msa-discuss] New peer seminars: Int'l T. S. Eliot Society annual conference (online, 2-3 Oct.)

Chinitz, David Dchinit at luc.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:14:27 EDT 2020

The International T. S. Eliot Society is pleased to announce two additional peer seminars for our upcoming virtual conference, held via Zoom, Oct. 2-3, 2020. Nancy K Gish will lead a seminar on “Twenty-First-Century Eliot: The Waste Land” and Aakanksha Virkar Yates will lead a seminar on “Eliot’s Later Poetry.”

There are still a few seats left in our other two seminars: Anita Patterson’s “Eliot and Racial Others” and Vincent Sherry’s “Eliot and the Avant-Garde.” Deadline for registration has been extended to Aug. 7. See our website<http://tseliot.sites.luc.edu/activities.htm#seminars> for seminar registration details.

Registration for the conference will open shortly.