[Msa-discuss] Panel/roundtable on art, capitalism, and print media for MSA 2020

Emily Hage ehage at sju.edu
Tue Jan 7 14:56:08 EST 2020

Dear all,

I am putting together a panel or a roundtable on the intersections of
visual art/literature, corporate capitalism, and print media for MSA
Brooklyn. If you are working on a related project and are interested in
being part of this panel or roundtable, please let me know. I am an art
historian, and I would like to include people in other disciplines and at
various phases in their careers. Thanks.

Emily Hage, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Art History

Saint Joseph’s University

ehage at sju.edu
------
Emily Hage, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Art History
Chair, Department of Art and Art History
Boland Hall, 5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131