[Msa-discuss] Panel/Roundtable on "Biography in Modernist Studies" for MSA 2020

Dr. Greg Barnhisel barnhiselg at duq.edu
Sat Jan 4 17:08:56 EST 2020

Hi all—

I’m putting together a panel or a roundtable on biography in modernist studies for MSA Brooklyn. If you are working on a biography or biographically focused critical project and would be interested in being part of this panel or roundtable, please drop me a note. I’d very much like to have people who are doing traditional projects as well as people doing digital projects with a biographical component.

Greg Barnhisel, Ph.D.
Professor of English
Duquesne University
Pittsburgh PA 15282