[Msa-discuss] MSA 2020: extended deadline for seminar proposals (now Feb 15); conference submission portal open

Rebecca Walsh rawalsh at ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 5 20:36:43 EST 2020

Please note that the deadline for seminar proposals has been extended
to *February
15th*. You'll find that this new deadline appears on the conference
website's CFP, and has circulated via twitter and facebook. You can find a
direct link to the conference website in my original announcement below.

As always, please feel free to get in touch with me with any questions or
problems regarding proposals or submission logistics.

Best wishes,
Rebecca Walsh
MSA Program Chair