[Msa-discuss] Modernism and Postmodernism Studies Network in Turkey - Advisory Board, Researchers

Murat Kadiroglu destvala at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 11:26:27 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We have started a new initiative and brought people together to establish a new network, Modernism and Postmodernism Studies Network in Turkey. We are still having our early steps and need support and advise from scholars all over the world. Our main goal is to bring "experts/masters" and "novices/apprentices" together and create more platforms to share and disseminate information. One of our goals is also to display the understanding of modernity/modernism and postmodernity/postmodernism by the scholars in Turkey and find more means to introduce them to the wide literature of modernism and postmodernism on international scale. You can visit our website for more information. (modernizm.org)
We are looking for scholars who can be, share and enjoy with us as researchers, and scholars who will lead us and illimunate our path during this journey as our advisors. So please send me an e-mail if you would like to support us by taking part in our Advisory Board or be one of our researcher. Below you can see the current Advisory Board. We would like to express our special thanks to MSA Chair and members who support us.
We are also organizing our first conference, Modernism and Postmodernism Studies 2020, in July. There will only be live-stream presentations due to the current health crisis. I will share the details soon.
All the best,
Murat
English Language and Literature DepartmentKocaeli University
Chair, Modernism and Postmodernism Studies Network in Turkey
Network: modernizm.orgConference: konferans.modernizm.org

Prof. Dr. Matthew Hart (Chair of Modernist Studies Association , Columbia University)

Prof. Dr. Laura Winkiel (Ex-Chair of Modernist Studies Association, Colorado University)

Prof. Dr. Sascha Bru (Chair of European Network for Avant-Garde and Modernism Studies, Leuven University)

Prof. Dr. Ana Maria Manzanas (Salamanca University)

Prof. Dr. Zbigniew Bialas (Katowice Silesia University)