[Msa-discuss] Advice/query re eugenics

Jonathan Morse morsej001 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:15:59 EST 2019

Specifically about eugenics and disability, *Into the Darkness: Nazi
Germany Today* (1940), by the professional racist Lothrop Stoddard (the
"Goddard" of *The Great Gatsby*: a propagandist with a Harvard Ph.D.)
describes a session of a eugenics court deciding the fate of a mentally
retarded woman. Goddard liked what he saw. The book is available at
http://archive.org.

Jonathan Morse
Department of English (retired), University of Hawaii at Manoa