[Msa-discuss] Invitation to Apply for Dept. Chair at the University of Alabama

Deutsch, David dhdeutsch at ua.edu
Mon Nov 4 13:21:35 EST 2019

Hi All,
     The Department of English at the University of Alabama is currently seeking a new department chair: https://chroniclevitae.com/jobs/0000514620-01.  The position will be open until filled, with an anticipated start date in August.  We're a thriving department and we welcome a wide diversity of research and creative activities.  If you've any interest or any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
     All best,
             David

David Deutsch
Associate Professor