[Msa-discuss] Katherine Mansfield Society: New issues published of our online, open-access journals.

KMS Account kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org
Wed May 15 06:34:24 EDT 2019

The Katherine Mansfield Society is delighted to announce that new issues of its two open -access journals are now available to view online.

1) Tinakori, the Critical Journal of the Katherine Mansfield Society is an official online series, recognised by the British Library and with its own ISSN number: ISSN 2514-6106
http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/tinakori/
If you have an essay on Katherine Mansfield which you would like us to consider publishing in our Online Series, please contact the Editors of Tinakori, Dr Kym Brindle and Dr Karen D'Souza, at kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org
All essays submitted will be double peer-reviewed prior to acceptance.

2) Heron, the Creative Journal of the Katherine Mansfield Society is an official online series, recognised by the British Library and with its own ISSN number: ISSN 2514-6092
http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/heron/
'The mind I love must have wild places...'
Heron #3 is now open for submissions. We welcome creative responses to Katherine Mansfield's life and writing. Poetry, fiction, memoir, are all welcome.
Please send submissions for consideration to the Editor of Heron, Lesley Sharpe at kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org