[Msa-discuss] CFP 2020 MLA Special Session

Paltin, Judith judith.paltin at ubc.ca
Wed Mar 13 20:20:12 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Please kindly consider joining me in proposing this 2020 MLA special session panel:

https://mla.confex.com/mla/2020/webprogrampreliminary/Paper8974.html

Figuring Modernism
The 20th-century revolutionary aesthetic Figure in relation to its materialisms and politics, its cross and intermedia, its global travels and cultural histories, the effects of Modernism’s crisis of figuration on being human. 1-page abstracts.
Deadline for submissions: Tuesday, 26 March 2019

Thank you and my best,
Judith Paltin

Please note my office has temporarily moved to Ponderosa Annex G (POND G)-15, but mailing address remains as below.
-----
Judith Paltin
Assistant Professor, Department of English Language and Literatures
University of British Columbia
397 - 1873 East Mall
Vancouver BC V6T1Z1 Canada
phone 604.822.4080  http://blogs.ubc.ca/jpaltin

I acknowledge that the land on which we gather at UBC-Vancouver is the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Stó:lō and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.