[Msa-discuss] New on M/m Print Plus: for your spring break reading pleasure

COHEN, DEBRA RAE COHENDR at mailbox.sc.edu
Mon Mar 11 13:55:17 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

It may be spring break for some of us, but the Modernism/modernity Print Plus platform never sleeps! I’d like to draw your attention to a few new items on the platform:

We are now featuring, from the latest print issue, Kate Stanley’s work on Alfred Stieglitz’s cloud photography: https://modernismmodernity.org/articles/unrarified-air

This week, we posted an exciting and timely new pedagogical cluster, edited by Megan Quigley, called “Reading ‘The Waste Land’ with the #MeToo Generation”: https://modernismmodernity.org/forums/reading-waste-land-metoo

And just a few minutes ago, the second batch of responses to the special issue on Weak Theory are up for your perusal and discussion: https://modernismmodernity.org/forums/posts/responses-special-issue-weak-theory-part-ii

I hope you’ve also had a chance to look at Walt Hunter’s lovely piece for the Process blog about learning to dance: https://modernismmodernity.org/forums/posts/not-knowing-how-dance

Next up: Megan Faragher on utopia, pedagogy, and the Wright State strike.

Debra Rae Cohen
Professor of English
Co-editor, Modernism/modernity
Department of English