[Msa-discuss] MSA Toronto Travel Grant Applications Now Open!

Celia Marshik celia.marshik at stonybrook.edu
Thu Jul 18 15:30:13 EDT 2019

Dear Members,

Applications are now open for the MSA Toronto conference travel grants.
Grant applications are open to all conference participants, but preference
will be given to advanced graduate students, first-time MSA conference
grant recipients, and those with little or no institutional support. The
deadline for applications is August 12 with notifications to follow shortly
thereafter (the conference will be held October 17-20). Please note that
recipients of these travel grants may pick up the awards at the conference;
funds are not distributed in advance.

Visit https://forms.gle/BjqrmXQHpJjErPXq6 to access the short application.
Questions may be sent to me. We hope to see you in Toronto!

Best,
Celia Marshik, Professor and Chair
President, Modernist Studies Association <https://msa.press.jhu.edu/>
celia.marshik at stonybrook.edu

[image: MSABanner.png]

Questions about our upcoming conference?
  Contact info at msatoronto2019.org <Info at msatoronto2019.org>

Questions about membership and registration?
              Contact KMY at press.jhu.edu <RWG at press.jhu.edu>

Questions for the program committee?       Contact rawalsh at ncsu.edu

Want to know how our email lists work?                     Visit
https://msa.press.jhu.edu/members/listserv.html