[Msa-discuss] Registration for MSA Toronto open

Celia Marshik celia.marshik at stonybrook.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:50:43 EDT 2019

On behalf of the MSA Toronto Program Committee, and with apologies for
cross-posting:

Registration is now open for MSA 2019 Toronto. Please log in and register
<https://msa.press.jhu.edu/membership/conference> and, if you are
organizing a panel or roundtable, please encourage your panelists to do so
as well. Seminar organizers should also urge potential participants to
register for their seminars as soon as possible. Seminar registration will
close in late August to allow the local organizers to proceed with the
schedule and to allow seminar organizers to begin communicating with their
seminar participants.

A draft schedule will be available in early September, after seminar
registration has closed.

A note: although the local organizers will do their best to take all
scheduling requests into account, we cannot guarantee that all requests
will be accommodated. Pre-conference events will begin on the morning of
Thursday, October 17. The conference will officially begin with seminars
and panels scheduled for that afternoon.  Panels and roundtables will run
until noon on Sunday, October 20 and final workshops will run from 1-3 pm
that day.

As always, you may direct any questions to the local organizers at
info at msatoronto2019.org or to Rebecca Walsh, Program Chair. We are thrilled
about the quality and variety of the program and can’t wait to see you all
in Toronto!

Best,
Celia
Celia Marshik, Professor and Chair
President, Modernist Studies Association <https://msa.press.jhu.edu/>
Department of English (Twitter: @EGLStonyBrook)
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5350
(631) 632-7415
celia.marshik at stonybrook.edu

[image: MSABanner.png]

Questions about our upcoming conference?
  Contact info at msatoronto2019.org <Info at msatoronto2019.org>

Questions about membership and registration?
              Contact KMY at press.jhu.edu

Questions for the program committee?       Contact rawalsh at ncsu.edu

Want to know how our email lists work?                     Visit
https://msa.press.jhu.edu/members/listserv.html