[Msa-discuss] Fwd: FW: Senate House Library Visiting Research Fellowship 2019-2020 - Call for applications

Lise Jaillant l.jaillant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:12:27 EST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Please see below for an opportunity to apply for a Visiting Research
Fellowship at Senate House Library, London.

Best wishes,

Lise Jaillant
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/lisejaillant>

*From: *Maria Castrillo <Maria.Castrillo at london.ac.uk>
*Date: *Tuesday, 10 December 2019 11:24
*Subject: *Senate House Library Visiting Research Fellowship 2019-2020 -
Call for applications

Dear All,

I wanted to bring to your attention Senate House Library’s Visiting
Research Fellowship which is being advertised again this year:
https://www.jobs.london.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=1613

I would be grateful if you could disseminate this call via your own
networks. Please note the scheme is open to anyone who is not affiliated to
the University of London in case you would like to apply yourselves or know
of someone in your institution that may be interested in applying. The
deadline for applications is 1st March 2020, and the fellowship is to be
taken between 1 July and 30 September 2020.

Last year competition was very stiff as we had 91 applicants from all over
the world and we hope this year we will get the same level of interest.

Thanks for your help and best wishes,

Maria

*Dr Maria Castrillo*

*Head of Special Collections and Engagement*

Senate House Library

Malet Street

London WC1E 7HU

Tel: +44(0)2078628413

Email: maria.castrillo at london.ac.uk

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D5988E.858B8930]                       [image:
cid:91b0b262-e80e-40ef-91ec-ca23ed9a5a0f]

*The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We
have cut carbon emissions from University buildings by 32% and are
committed to cutting emissions by 43% by 2020. Please think before you
print.*