[Msa-discuss] It beats "Copacabana".

Jessica Burstein jb2 at uw.edu
Wed Dec 11 10:19:12 EST 2019

This has been running through my head and driving me nuts for 2 days:
What modernist poem (I think) goes something like [sic] 'But there are
[some brief noun/attestation regarding the urgency of beauty and /or
aesthetic import]' (and here's the quote):  "*beyond all this
*[2-syllable noun]"? I'm even asking Twitter. I need help. Apologies if
I've massacred the question. Happy to re-state. It's on me given the
national news. (I have an ironic/sinking feeling that it could be Uncle
Ezra.) JB

--
Jessica Burstein
Associate Professor, Department of English

Director, London Study Abroad, English Department, University of Washington

Office Hours: Fall T/Th 12-12:59:59
"We tell ourselves stories in order to live." --Joan Didion