[Msa-discuss] Reminder: Feminist Modernist Studies Special Ecology Issue: submissions due Sept 1

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Thu Aug 15 15:09:35 EDT 2019

Dear List,
Just a reminder that submissions are due September 1st, 2019. I have posted the cfp link below. I would like to add that ecological theories, including the New Materialisms by theorists such as Karen Barad, Donna Haraway, Jane Bennett and Stacy Alaimo, are welcome.  Queries: claity at utk.edu

https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/feminist-modernist-studies-ecology/
Feminist Modernist Studies: Special Issue on Ecology and Feminism - Campaign Page Builder - think.taylorandfrancis.com<https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/feminist-modernist-studies-ecology/>
Feminist Modernist Studies is issuing a call for papers for a Special Issue on Ecology and feminism, gender, sexuality, or women's writing.Completed essays are due by September 1, 2019. We are interested in the following papers: Short essays on new approaches to the intersections between ecology and feminism, gender, sexuality, or women's writing in modernism and modernity.
think.taylorandfrancis.com

Best,
Cassandra Laity

Prof. Cassandra Laity
Editor, Feminist Modernist Studies (FMS; Routledge; 2017--)
<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp>

Former Co-Editor, Modernism/Modernity (JHUP; 2000-2010)

Currently, Visiting Scholar
English Department
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
e-mail claity at utk.edu
most recent essay, "Eco-Geologies of Queer Desire: Elizabeth Bishop's Love Poetry and Charles Darwin's Beagle Geology Travel Narratives," Contemporary Women's Writing (OUP; November 2016)