[Msa-discuss] "Translation &/as Disconnection" - M/m Print + cluster

Joshua L. Miller joshualm at umich.edu
Thu Sep 20 12:26:24 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Gayle Rogers and I are delighted to report that our "Translation and/as
Disconnection" *Modernism/modernity* Print Plus cluster is now live:
https://modernismmodernity.org/forums/translation-disconnection. It
includes fascinating essays by Harris Feinsod, Carrie Preston, Carles
Prado-Fonts, Lital Levy, Matthew Eatough, Laurel Recker, John Alba Cutler,
and an afterword by María del Pilar Blanco. We hope you'll find much in the
special issue cluster to discuss.

Very best,

Josh

Joshua L. Miller
Associate Professor
Dept. of English Language & Literature
University of Michigan
3187 Angell Hall
Ann Arbor, MI 48109

tel. 734 764 5156
fax 734 763 3128
joshualm at umich.ed <joshualm at umich.edu>u <joshualm at umich.edu>

Editor, The Cambridge Companion to the American Modernist Novel
<http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/literature/american-literature/cambridge-companion-american-modernist-novel>