[Msa-discuss] Heron: creative online journal of the Katherine Mansfield Society, call for submissions for issue 2.

KMS Account kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org
Sat Nov 10 06:30:54 EST 2018

'The mind I love must have wild places…'

*Heron*, the open-access creative online journal of the Katherine Mansfield
Society is now calling for submissions for issue no. 2. *ISSN 2514-6092 *

We welcome all creative responses to Katherine Mansfield's life and
writing: poetry, fiction, memoir. Please submit contributions to the *Editor,
Lesley Sharpe*, at kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org   by 15 Jan 2019 for
publication in March 2019. All submissions will be double peer-reviewed
prior to acceptance.

Issue 1 can be read on our website:

http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/heron/

Please share widely!