[Msa-discuss] The T.S. Eliot International Summer School 2019 (6-14 July 2019)

Katy Thompson Katy.Thompson at sas.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 07:19:03 EDT 2018

Hi there,

I hope all is well. I was wondering if it was possible to advertise the Institute of English Studies upcoming T.S. Eliot International Summer School via your mailing lists/networks. I believe it would be of interest to your members and would be grateful if you are able to get the word out there. Do let me know if you have any further questions!

Please find the information below.

All best wishes,

Katy

The T.S. Eliot International Summer School 2019 (6-14 July 2019)

The T.S. Eliot International Summer School welcomes to central London all with an interest in the life and work of this Bloomsbury-based poet, dramatist, and man of letters. It is hosted by the Institute of English Studies of the University of London, which facilitates study and research across the field of English Studies.

The Summer School brings together some of the most distinguished scholars of T.S. Eliot and Modern Literature. In recent years it has featured lecturers and poets such as: Simon Armitage, Jewel Spears Brooker, Robert Crawford, Denis Donoghue, Mark Ford, Lyndall Gordon, John Haffenden, Barbara Hardy, Seamus Heaney, Alan Jenkins, Hermione Lee, Gail McDonald, Paul Muldoon, Craig Raine, Robin Robertson and Sir Tom Stoppard.

The Institute has an established interest in Modernist literature, the subject of numerous of its conferences and research seminar series, which are open to all, as are its established series of literary readings. It hosts a portfolio of research programmes and provides postgraduate teaching and training in this research environment.

Find out more: www.ies.sas.ac.uk/tseliot

Katy Thompson
Events Officer at The Institute of English Studies
020 7862 8683  | katy.thompson at sas.ac.uk<mailto:katy.thompson at sas.ac.uk>