[Msa-discuss] 5th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute: Early Bird Rate Extended

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Wed May 16 11:28:38 EDT 2018

The 5th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute conference focuses on the innovative use of digital technologies to enhance and transform teaching. We are pleased to extend our early bird registration period as the result of the many excellent submissions we received for consideration at this year’s event. Further details at www.brocku.ca/dpi2018<http://www.brocku.ca/dpi2018>

Featured Plenary Sessions

“Only Connect”: Collaborative Pedagogy and the Development of Digital Resources

Dr. Claire Battershill, Simon Fraser University - https://www.clairebattershill.com/

“I learned something today”: Exploring Pedagogy through the Animated Series South Park

Dr. Jennifer Jenson, York University - http://irdl.info.yorku.ca/about/members/jennifer-jenson/

Making Open Social Scholarship Work

Dr. Raymond G. Siemens, University of Victoria - http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/