[Msa-discuss] DPI 2018 - One Week Remaining

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Mon Mar 26 10:14:53 EDT 2018

I’m pleased to announce the following updates for the 5th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute (DPI2018) this August 9th and 10th at Brock University.

  1.  There is one week remaining until we close our Call for Papers.  We welcome additional submissions until March 31st for workshops and paper presentations.
  2.  Registration is now open! You can access registration from our website at www.brocku.ca/dpi2018<http://www.brocku.ca/dpi2018>.  Please note the discounts and benefits for presenters and students at the conference.  Early Bird rates apply until April 30th.
  3.  Our Featured Plenary Sessions are:

“Only Connect”: Collaborative Pedagogy and the Development of Digital Resources

  Dr. Claire Battershill, Simon Fraser University -  https://www.clairebattershill.com/

“I learned something today”: Exploring Pedagogy through the Animated Series South Park

  Dr. Jennifer Jenson, York University - http://irdl.info.yorku.ca/about/members/jennifer-jenson/

Making Open Social Scholarship Work

  Dr. Raymond G. Siemens, University of Victoria - http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/