[Msa-discuss] New Journal Feminist Modernist Studies: General Submissions Beginning February 5, 2018

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Sat Jan 27 12:15:47 EST 2018

Dear MSA List,

We would like to announce that as of 2/5/2018 Feminist Modernist Studies will be accepting on-line submissions at our website.  http://tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=rfmd20&page=instructions

At this time, we are inviting three types of articles:  1) academic essays of no more than 9000 words. 2) shorter position papers on the state of/future of feminist modernist studies in any area of 2500-6250 words.  3) submissions for our regular “Out of the Archives” section comprising a formerly unpublished or untranslated work and introduction by the submitting author totaling no more than 9000 words.

Reminder: Free access to the inaugural issue ends on Jan. 31st, 2018.

http://tandfonline.com/toc/rfmd20/current

Best, Cassandra Laity

Feminist Modernist Studies: Vol 1, No 1-2<http://tandfonline.com/toc/rfmd20/current>
tandfonline.com
Current issue Browse list of issues. Affiliated with the Feminist inter/Modernist Association

Prof. Cassandra Laity
Editor, Feminist Modernist Studies (FMS; Routledge; 2017--)
http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rfmd20
<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp>

Former Co-Editor, Modernism/Modernity (JHUP; 2000-2010)

Currently, Visiting Scholar
English Department
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
e-mail claity at utk.edu
most recent essay, "Eco-Geologies of Queer Desire"
https://academic.oup.com/cww/article/10/3/429/2447411/Eco-Geologies-of-Queer-Desire-Elizabeth-Bishop-s