[Msa-discuss] Book publication - In and Out of Sight: Modernist Writing and the Photographic Unseen

Alix Beeston BeestonA at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 06:25:21 EST 2018

Dear MSA members,

I'm pleased to announce that my book, In and Out of Sight: Modernist Writing and the Photographic Unseen, has just been published as part of the Modernist Literature and Culture Series at Oxford University Press. You can get a 30 per cent discount on the RRP with the promo code AAFLYG6 online at https://global.oup.com/academic/product/in-and-out-of-sight-9780190690168 or at the OUP book stall at the MLA in New York City this week.

I would very much appreciate it if you could order a copy for your libraries, too.

All the best,
Alix Beeston