[Msa-discuss] Katherine Mansfield Society Postgraduate day in Cambridge, Tuesday 27 March 2018, REGISTRATION NOW LIVE

KMS Account kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org
Sat Feb 17 10:17:43 EST 2018

Dear all

We are delighted to be able to announce that registration is now live for
our postgraduate event, to be held at Queens’ College in Cambridge on
Tuesday 27 March, 2018.

Our keynote speaker will be Professor Andrew Thacker (Nottingham Trent
University), whose lecture is titled:

Mood, Affect, and the Modernist City: Katherine Mansfield and Jean Rhys

The event is open to everyone, and whether you are a postgraduate or not,
we hope you will want to come and spend the day with us in the wonderful
surroundings of Queens’ College, Cambridge, and listen to some fascinating
papers on Mansfield and her contemporaries! Last year, our similar event in
Oxford attracted a good number of delegates who had simply come to listen
and support the Society. We do hope you will want to join us again!

*REGISTRATION*

http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/postgraduate-day-2018/

Please select the registration button that applies to you. We have kept
costs to an absolute minimum to encourage maximum participation. The
registration fee includes all teas/coffees and lunch during the day of the
symposium.

Registration
Members - £17

Non-members - £32
to include one year’s reduced price free membership to the Katherine
Mansfield Society, which includes a copy of our annual yearbook, published
by Edinburgh University Press.

*ACCOMMODATION*

Most Cambridge colleges (except for Queens) offer cut-price accommodation
during term vacations, so there is plenty of choice! Please click on this
link for details:
https://www.universityrooms.com/en-GB/city/cambridge/home?gc
lid=EAIaIQobChMIhIPQ_9el2QIVZCrTCh1HIgb1EAAYASAAEgI_rvD_BwE

Of course, there are also any number of hotels, to suit all budgets.

*INFORMAL DINNER MONDAY 26 MARCH*

We will be getting together in the evening before the conference in
Cambridge for an informal dinner (pay as you go). If you’d like to be
included, please email Gerri and Joe and indicate your interest:
kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org and we will let you have details of the
chosen venue, when we know it.

For further info, please email the organisers Joe Williams, and Dr Gerri
Kimber:  kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org