[Msa-discuss] MSA 2018 Seminar Deadline Extended

MSA 2018 msa2018columbus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 19:52:33 EST 2018

Dear MSA Members,

The deadline for seminar proposals for MSA 2018: Columbus has been extended
until February 23rd. We encourage submissions on all topics, whether or not
related to the conference theme of "Graphic Modernisms." Please feel free
to share the CFP with colleagues in other disciplines at your institution.
The submission link is on the CFP page of the conference website under the
Seminars section:
https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa2018/conf/CFP.html

Deadlines for this year's conference are staggered, so after the Feb. 23rd
date for seminar proposals, panel and roundtable submissions are due on
April 8th, and digital exhibits and workshops on May 8th. Thanks to all
those who have already submitted--we look forward to seeing you in Columbus.

Best,

Jesse Schotter
Thomas S. Davis
MSA 2018 Organizers