[Msa-discuss] MSA-sponsored panel at Modernist Studies in Asia confernece, Tokyo, 12-14 September 2019 (due 20 December 2018)

Marius Hentea marius.hentea at sprak.gu.se
Mon Dec 10 08:17:39 EST 2018

Dear colleagues,

MSA has been given the opportunity of sponsoring a panel at the Modernist Studies in Asia Network (MSIA) second annual conference, which will be held from 12-14 September 2019 in Tokyo. MSIA has generously offered to waive conference registration fees for any graduate students or contingent faculty on the MSA-sponsored panel.

The conference theme for MSIA2 is ‘Modernism and Multiple Temporalities’ (full CFP at https://modernismasia.wixsite.com/main/conference). If you might be interested in presenting as part of an MSA-sponsored panel, please send me an e-mail with a short bio and 200-word abstract by 20 December. MSIA2 allows for individual paper submissions (which are due 25 December), but what I’d love to do is find a way to bring together 3 papers for an MSA-sponsored panel.

All best, and happy end of term!

Marius Hentea
Chair of International Relations, MSA
marius.hentea at sprak.gu.se<mailto:marius.hentea at sprak.gu.se>