[Msa-discuss] Discourses of Modernity Seminar

mena.mitrano at tin.it mena.mitrano at tin.it
Fri Apr 6 17:06:15 EDT 2018

Discourses of
Modernity Seminar

Founding
member  of  ITN - Italian Thought Network

April
15,  2018/ 11:00 a.m.-12:30

Loyola University Chicago,  John Felice Rome Center

Via Massimi 114/A  -- 00136 Rome

Sala Felice

\

Davide
Tarizzo (Università di Salerno)

"Emancipative
Grammars: Heller, Laclau, and Our Right to Be."

Respondents:             Mauro
Ponzi (Sapienza University
of Rome, German Department)

Mariano
Croce (Sapienza University of Rome, Department of Philosophy)

                                                                              We'd love to
see you!
Mena MitranoAdjunct
Professor of Literature,
Loyola University Chicago, John Felice  Rome Center

Founder
and coordinator, Discourses of Modernity Seminar

Past Editorial Board Member, RSA Journal (Rivista
di Studi Americani), 2015-2017

Via Massimi 114/A 00136 --Rome

In the Archive of Longing: Susan Sontag's Critical Modernism (Edinburgh
UP, 2016; Paperback August 2017)