[Msa-discuss] New Peer-Reviewed Article on Print Plus

J. Matthew Huculak jmhuculak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:18:52 EDT 2017

Dear MSA,

We’re pleased to announce the publication of its newest peer-reviewed article on Modernism/modernity’s Print Plus platform. “Nude Vibrations: Isadora Duncan’s Creatural Aesthetic” by Carrie Rohman includes high-resolution images and a brief film; we think it’s a good example of what the Print Plus platform can offer: media-rich arguments that take advantage of the web to produce modernist scholarship. We hope you enjoy it: https://modernismmodernity.org/articles/nude-vibrations

Kindest regards,

Matt Huculak

Managing Editor, Modernism/modernity Print Plus