[Msa-discuss] MSA Amsterdam: Now accepting travel grant applications

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Mon May 8 12:09:45 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for the MSA’s conference travel grants. MSA conference travel grants are open to anyone participating in the conference but we give preference to advanced graduate students, first-time grant recipients, and those with little or no access to institutional support. Please follow this link: https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa19/grad/Travel%20grants.html to the application form. Questions should be directed to Jessica Berman (jberman at umbc.edu<mailto:jberman at umbc.edu>). We hope to make our award decisions by mid-June.

Thanks,
Jessica

Jessica Berman
Director, Dresher Center for the Humanities - dreshercenter.umbc.edu<http://dreshercenter.umbc.edu/>
Professor, English
Affiliate Professor, Gender + Women's Studies; Language, Literacy and Culture
The University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
410-455-6798
jberman at umbc.edu<mailto:jberman at umbc.edu>