[Msa-discuss] Feminist Modernist Studies journal: submissions due July 1

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Mon Jun 12 16:13:52 EDT 2017

Dear MSA Members,

Just a reminder that the deadline is approaching for submissions for our first launching issue of Feminist Modernist Studies (Routledge). Deadline:  7/1/17. Submissions should be sent directly to me at claity at utk.edu

This issue will be published in January 2018 and featured by Routledge at  MLA, 2018. (FMS will also be included in a roundtable on modern journals and will help sponsor a cash bar also sponsored by several modern journals .)

See our CFP at:

http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp

Cassandra Laity

[http://explore.tandfonline.com/uploads/images/journals/covers/RFMD.jpg]<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp>

Feminist Modernist Studies | Call for Papers for Launching ...<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp>
explore.tandfonline.com
Feminist Modernist Studies is seeking essays for a special, launching double-issue “New Feminist Modernisms,” falling into either of the following three categories:

Prof. Cassandra Laity
Editor, Feminist Modernist Studies (FMS; Routledge; 2017--)
http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp

Former Co-Editor, Modernism/Modernity (JHUP; 2000-2010)

Currently, Visiting Scholar
English Department
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
e-mail claity at utk.edu
most recent essay, "Eco-Geologies of Queer Desire"
https://academic.oup.com/cww/article/10/3/429/2447411/Eco-Geologies-of-Queer-Desire-Elizabeth-Bishop-s