[Msa-discuss] Woolf and "The Value of Laughter" Essay

Jodi Gasson (Student) gassonj at roehampton.ac.uk
Sat Jan 28 16:24:56 EST 2017

Hello,

I submitted a question on Woolf and laughter recently and it was a great help, so I have come back to ask one more question!

If you may indulge this, does anyone have any idea where I could get a copy of Woolf's "The Value of Laughter"? I have tried online resources and even in numerous libraries near me.

If anyone could shed some light on why I can't seem to find it, or even where, I would extremely grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Jodi

University of Roehampton, London.