[Msa-discuss] [Msa-members] New deadline and platform for MSA Amsterdam submissions

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Fri Jan 27 17:02:18 EST 2017

Dear Members,

A quick clarification: there is no need to re-submit seminar proposals.

For those of you who submitted a seminar proposal via Google, you should have received an e-mail confirming that your submission was received in our new system.

For those of you who submitted a panel, roundtable, or digital exhibit proposal via Google, we kindly ask that you submit those proposals again. Thank you.

Best,

Alex Christie
Assistant Professor | Digital Prototyping
Webmaster | Modernist Studies Association
Centre for Digital Humanities | Brock University
axchristie.github.io<https://axchristie.github.io/>

As a follow-up to my other e-mail, I am very pleased to announce the new submission platform for MSA Amsterdam is now open. In order to accommodate the transition, we have further extended the deadline for proposals to next Friday, February 3. For the few of you who have already submitted a proposal via the old Google Forms, we kindly ask that you re-submit your proposals via the new platform. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

While the information required to submit a proposal remains unchanged, the interface is now quite different. Please be sure to read all instructions with care. All members are required to go through the same proposal process regardless of their type of submission (proposal, roundtable, etc.), which means you will be required to fill in certain fields and leave others blank along the way.

Finally, I’d like to thank you for your patience during our transition to this new platform. The new site lets us provide an enhanced conference experience to you, streamlining our review process, reducing the number of sessions on the same topic scheduled at the same time, and letting you review and edit your submissions. We hope you agree it has been well worth the wait.

Best Regards,