[Msa-discuss] MSA Amsterdam: Deadline Extended (Jan. 30)

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Wed Jan 11 11:49:07 EST 2017

Dear members,

The deadline for Panels, Roundtables, and Digital Exhibits for MSA Amsterdam has been extended to January 30, 2017.

In addition to extending the submission deadline, we are also transitioning to a more streamlined platform for submitting proposals online. The Google Forms we have used in the past are now closed, and our new submission platform will open in time for the January 30 deadline.

Look for an e-mail announcing the new submission platform shortly, at which time we will continue accepting proposals for MSA Amsterdam by the extended deadline.

Best,

Alex Christie
Assistant Professor | Digital Prototyping
Webmaster | Modernist Studies Association
Centre for Digital Humanities | Brock University
axchristie.github.io<https://axchristie.github.io/>