[Msa-discuss] Feminist Modernist Studies CFP (4/15/17): Guidelines for submission

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:03:11 EST 2017

Dear MSA List,

For those of you interested in submitting essays to Feminist Modernist Studies Special issue, although submissions should be sent directly to me by April 15,  the guidelines for submission can be found at

http://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=RFMD&page=instructions

OR click on the cfp link under my name below and scroll down to find the link "instructions for authors"  on right bottom.

Cheers,

Cassandra Laity

Prof. Cassandra Laity
Editor, Feminist Modernist Studies (FMS; Routledge; 2017--)
http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp

Former Co-Editor, Modernism/Modernity (JHUP; 2000-2010)

Currently, Visiting Scholar
English Department
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
e-mail claity at utk.edu
most recent essay, "Eco-Geologies of Queer Desire"
https://academic.oup.com/cww/article/10/3/429/2447411/Eco-Geologies-of-Queer-Desire-Elizabeth-Bishop-s