[Msa-discuss] CFP: TS Eliot Society Annual Meeting (St. Louis, 22-24 Sept. 2017)

Chinitz, David Dchinit at luc.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:59:04 EST 2017

CALL FOR PAPERS
The 38th Annual Meeting of the T. S. Eliot Society
St. Louis, September 22-24, 2017

The Eliot Society invites proposals for papers to be presented at our annual meeting in St. Louis.  Clearly organized proposals of about 300 words, on any topic reasonably related to Eliot, along with brief biographical sketches, should be emailed by May 15, 2017, to tseliotsociety at gmail.com <mailto:tseliotsociety at gmail.com> with the subject heading "conference proposal."

Our keynote speaker will be John Haffenden, general editor of The Letters of T. S. Eliot.
Each year the Society awards a prize to the best paper given by a new Eliot scholar. Graduate students and recent PhDs are eligible (degree received in 2013 or later for those not yet employed in a tenure-track position; 2015 or later for those holding tenure-track positions). If you are eligible for the award, please mention this fact in your submission. The Fathman Young Scholar Award, which includes a monetary prize, will be announced at the final session of the meeting.

For further information, please visit our website (http://www.luc.edu/eliot).