[Msa-discuss] Grace period for MSA Amsterdam proposals

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Tue Feb 7 15:45:12 EST 2017

Dear members,

In order to accommodate those of you who had difficulties submitting proposals or would like to edit an existing proposal, we are opening a grace period for late-term submissions. The submission platform is now open again and will close at midnight on Sunday, February 12 GMT (please note the time zone). We will not accept proposals or requests to edit proposals after this very final date and time.

Those of you who do not see a “submit a proposal” link upon login may follow these instructions to submit a proposal: simply click “submissions” and on the following page you should see a green button that reads “+ New Submission.”

We look forward to receiving proposals from everyone who had them in preparation.

Best Regards,

Alex Christie
Assistant Professor | Digital Prototyping
Webmaster | Modernist Studies Association
Centre for Digital Humanities | Brock University
axchristie.github.io<https://axchristie.github.io/>