[Msa-discuss] Facsimile reprint of The Blind Man

Sophie Seita sts31 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 28 11:49:50 EDT 2017

Dear MSA members,

I'm pleased to announce the publication of a special centenary facsimile
reprint of the proto-Dada magazine *The Blind Man
<https://www.uglyducklingpresse.org/catalog/browse/item/?pubID=553>,
*forthcoming
from Ugly Duckling Presse. We're offering MSA members a special half-price
discount for the boxed set if you pre-order by the 15th of September (see
attached flyer).

The magazine (issues 1  & 2 plus *rongwrong—*as individual facsimile
copies) comes in a custom-designed wooden box with an offset-printed poster
of The Blind Man's Ball (designed by Beatrice Wood), a letterpress foldout
of *The Ridgefield Gazook*, an essay in chapbook-form by me, and
translations of the French texts by Elizabeth Zuba (also in a separate
pamphlet).

Best wishes,
Sophie