[Msa-discuss] Rolling Submission for Feminist Modernist Studies: January 2018

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Sun Aug 6 16:09:31 EDT 2017

Dear MSA List,

FYI: Rolling submissions for our new journal Feminist Modernist Studies (Routledge) will begin January 2018 at the below website. (We pushed it back from 2017.) Our inaugural special double issue  "Toward Feminist Modernisms" (now under way) will appear in Dec-Jan 2018. You can submit to regular issues from January onward at the below website.

Thank you for your patience. Best, Cassandra Laity

http://tandfonline.com/loi/rfmd20

<http://tandfonline.com/loi/rfmd20>

<http://tandfonline.com/loi/rfmd20>

Feminist Modernist Studies - tandfonline.com<http://tandfonline.com/loi/rfmd20>
tandfonline.com
Friday July 7 21.00 GMT - Monday July 10 23.00 GMT: Payment facilities will be unavailable on Taylor & Francis Online during this period due to scheduled maintenance.

Our inaugural, special double issue "Toward New Feminist Modernisms" is under way and will appear in Dec-Jan 2018.

Prof. Cassandra Laity
Editor, Feminist Modernist Studies (FMS; Routledge; 2017--)
http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rfmd20
<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/feminist-modernist-studies-launch-cfp>

Former Co-Editor, Modernism/Modernity (JHUP; 2000-2010)

Currently, Visiting Scholar
English Department
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
e-mail claity at utk.edu
most recent essay, "Eco-Geologies of Queer Desire"
https://academic.oup.com/cww/article/10/3/429/2447411/Eco-Geologies-of-Queer-Desire-Elizabeth-Bishop-s