[Msa-discuss] The Shakespeare and Company Lending Library Project

Joshua I. Kotin jkotin at princeton.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:12:30 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues --

I'm writing to announce a new website tracking the development of "Mapping Expatriate Paris: The Shakespeare and Company Lending Library Project" [mep.princeton.edu], a digital humanities project at Princeton.  MEP uses the Sylvia Beach Papers at Princeton to illuminate the world the Lost Generation.

I invite you to explore the site and to sign up for our mailing list to receive quarterly updates about the development of the project.  I also welcome feedback about the project and how it might aid your research or teaching.  Please share the link to the site with your colleagues.

Sincerely,

Joshua Kotin, on behalf of Clifford Wulfman, Jesse McCarthy and the MEP team

Joshua Kotin, Princeton University

english.princeton.edu/people/joshua-kotin

mep.princeton.edu