[Msa-discuss] Job announcement: TT in modern and contemporary poetry (Northeastern)

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Tue Oct 11 15:11:32 EDT 2016

The Northeastern English department is hiring a scholar of modern and contemporary poetry, with a research focus on race and social justice, who is also a poet. Rank open for a position in dynamic department in a great city! Please check out the position description here: http://www.northeastern.edu/cssh/faculty-positions; click on "full-time positions" and search on the keyword "English." If you have questions or would like to suggest anyone we might reach out to, please email or PM me.

—
Laura Green
Professor, Department of English, 405 HO
Acting Director, Northeastern Humanities Center, 450 RP
Northeastern University
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA  02115

Voice: 617-373-4544