[Msa-discuss] MSA 18 Pasadena: Hotel availability update

Alexander Christie achristie at brocku.ca
Sat Oct 8 18:30:12 EDT 2016

Dear Members,

For those of you still to book your accommodations for Pasadena, there are still rooms available at the Westin at our discounted price for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. Rooms for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are no longer available at a discount, but some rooms do remain at the $329 per night price. If you would like to make a reservation for any of these days, feel free to contact Shantelle.Gomez at WestinPasadena.com<mailto:Shantelle.Gomez at WestinPasadena.com>.

Rooms are also available at our overflow hotel, the Sheraton Pasadena.

See you in California!

Alex Christie
Webmaster | Modernist Studies Association
msa.press.jhu.edu<http://msa.press.jhu.edu/>