[Msa-discuss] Panel Vacancy at MSA 18 on Modernist Soul NOW FILLED

David Ayers D.S.Ayers at kent.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 14:56:27 EDT 2016

?This vacancy has now been filled - thank you again to everyone who expressed an interest.

David Ayers

Professor of Modernism and Critical Theory

School of English, University of Kent at Canterbury, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NX, England.

Email: D.S.Ayers at kent.ac.uk<mailto:D.S.Ayers at kent.ac.uk>

EAM Conference Rennes 2016<http://www.sites.univ-rennes2.fr/cellam/eam-2016/>

EAM Book Series<http://www.degruyter.com/view/serial/42260>
EAM Facebook Page<http://www.facebook.com/groups/EAM2012/>

We have a late vacancy in our panel on the Modernist Soul scheduled for 8.30 on Saturday in Pasadena.

If you think that you have something relevant to the theme and you either already plan to be at the conference (and do not have any conflicting commitment in terms of MSA rules), or know for certain that you can get there, please do let us know as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking!

David Ayers and Suzanne Hobson