[Msa-discuss] Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism -- LIVE

Stephen Ross saross at uvic.ca
Mon May 9 12:25:10 EDT 2016

I’m risking the appearance of shameless self-promotion here in large part because so many of you are contributors to the Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism, which is now LIVE at http://rem.routledge.com. I’ve put up a blog post to give some context for this launch at http://ghostprof.org/rem-launch<http://ghostprof.org/rem-launch/>.

Please, if you are so inclined, do click the links, visit the site, and see what you can see. Many of you worked on this, and it’s a credit to our community and its commitment to expanding what we mean by modernism that it has come to fruition.

All the very best,
Stephen