[Msa-discuss] A new invitation to participate

Matt Huculak jhuculak at uvic.ca
Wed Mar 23 15:50:19 EDT 2016

Dear MSA,

After a few wrinkles in the _Modernism/modernity_ Print Plus platform registration process, we are now ready to handle the volume of registration requests from our community. You may register for free at: https://modernismmodernity.org/user/register. Once you’re logged in, you can freely comment/start discussions on any content published on the platform.

Have you taught modernist poetry, or are you looking for ideas about teaching poetry? Let us know by reading the following cluster and participating in the discussion at:  https://modernismmodernity.org/forums/teaching-modern-poetry. Simply click “post a reply” at the bottom of each page (once you’re logged in).

Have you read the book Forms, by Caroline Levine? Let us know what you think in our What Are You Reading Forum at:  https://modernismmodernity.org/forums/posts/forms-whole-rhythm-hierarchy-network-caroline-levine. Simply click “post a reply” at the bottom of each page (once you’re logged in).

We hope you enjoy (and participate in) this open, new platform celebrating modernist culture.

If you attempted to register for a new account last week but did not receive a confirmation email, please email me at jhuculak at uvic.ca.

All my best,
M.

Matt Huculak, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Digital Scholarship, University of Victoria Libraries
Managing Editor, Modernism/modernity Print Plus Platform
Co-Director, Modernist Versions Project

250-853-4970 | jhuculak at uvic.ca<mailto:jhuculak at uvic.ca> | www.library.uvic.ca<applewebdata://F4042B94-B141-4241-AD6E-14F6137FD5DB/www.library.uvic.ca>