[Msa-discuss] Katherine Mansfield Society Online Series: Now with ISSNs

Illya Nokhrin illya.nokhrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 22 17:02:41 EDT 2016

Dear MSA members,
The Katherine Mansfield Society is pleased to announce that our Online Essay and Creative Works Series are now recognized as official online series and have received ISSNs! For those who are not familiar with the KMS Online Series, the Online Essay Series publishes critical essays on Katherine Mansfield's work and/or life. The Online Creative Works series publishes works inspired by Mansfield from a variety of creative genres (long and short poetry as well as short stories and other fiction). Submissions to both series are double peer-reviewed prior to publication. You can find more information about each of the series and download past issues on the new landing page, http://katherinemansfieldsociety.org/online-series/.
We plan to send out specific requests for submissions in the near future. In the meantime, however, if you have an essay or creative piece that you would like to have considered for publication through the online series, please contact us by e-mail at kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org<kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org%20> with the subject line "KMS Online Series".
With best wishes,
[cid:image001.png at 01D1845C.A78B7FD0]