[Msa-discuss] Print Plus platform: an invitation to participate

Matt Huculak jhuculak at uvic.ca
Wed Mar 16 18:03:12 EDT 2016

Dear MSA,

As Managing Editor for the Print Plus platform, I would like to invite you to register for a free account on the new Print Plus site. All members of our community are welcome to join by following this link: https://modernismmodernity.org/user/register

By registering, you will be able to participate in discussions and leave comments on individual items in the system, including today’s featured article on race in Contempo magazine: https://modernismmodernity.org/articles/%E2%80%9Cmammy-south-silence-your-mouth%E2%80%9D-silencing-race-radicalism-contempo-magazine (for a full list of publications in this issue, please visit modernismmodernity.org).

Have a look around the new site, and if you feel like adding to the conversation by leaving a comment, please do so by clicking “post a reply” at the bottom of every page.

I hope you enjoy the new reading environment.

All my best,
M.

Matt Huculak, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Digital Scholarship, University of Victoria Libraries
Managing Editor, Modernism/modernity Print Plus Platform
Co-Director, Modernist Versions Project

250-853-4970 | jhuculak at uvic.ca<mailto:jhuculak at uvic.ca> | www.library.uvic.ca<applewebdata://F4042B94-B141-4241-AD6E-14F6137FD5DB/www.library.uvic.ca>