[Msa-discuss] MSA 18: Deadline extended for seminar and workshop proposals

Alex Christie achris at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 26 15:10:19 EST 2016

The seminars and workshops deadline for MSA Pasadena has been extended to next Friday, March 4, 2016.  We welcome your seminar and workshop proposals and encourage you to look ahead to the April 15 deadline for panels and roundtables. Please share this call for papers with colleagues who may not already be members of the MSA--we are eager to make Pasadena our most inclusive and interdisciplinary conference to date, as befits its California location! Find the cfp at the link and please direct any questions to MSAPasadena at gmail.com <mailto:MSAPasadena at gmail.com>

https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa18/cfp/CFP.html <https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa18/cfp/CFP.html>

Alexander Christie
Doctoral Candidate in English
Research Assistant, INKE-MVP inke.ca <http://inke.ca/> mvp.uvic.ca <http://mvp.uvic.ca/>