[Msa-discuss] Katherine Mansfield Society: International Conference in Bandol, South of France, 10-12 June 2016. Registration now open

Gerri Kimber gerri at thekimbers.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 10:23:52 EST 2016

Dear all

We are delighted to let you know that registration for the conference ‘Katherine Mansfield and the Art of the Short Story’, with keynote speakers Enda Duffy and Ailsa Cox, is now open.

Please go to the conference page on our website and scroll down:

http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/bandol-conference-2016/ <http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/bandol-conference-2016/>

Remember to fill in your registration form and email it back to us at
kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org <mailto:kms at katherinemansfieldsociety.org>

Conference dinner registrations are also now being taken on the same page.

We are still awaiting details of the costs of the Sunday excursion but hope to be able to post information soon.

June in glorious Bandol will soon be here!

Very many thanks.

Kind regards

Gerri and Janet

Dr Gerri Kimber, BA Hons, PhD, FHEA, PGCRDS

University of Northampton
http://artsresearchatnorthampton.ac.uk/english/dr-gerri-kimber <http://artsresearchatnorthampton.ac.uk/english/dr-gerri-kimber>/
gerri.kimber at northampton.ac.uk <mailto:gerri.kimber at northampton.ac.uk>
Chair
Katherine Mansfield Society
http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org <http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/>
Co-Editor
Katherine Mansfield Studies
http://www.euppublishing.com/series/kmsj <http://www.euppublishing.com/series/kmsj>

Alexander Turnbull Library Research Fellow, 2015
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellow 2014/15, University of  Texas at Austin
Society of Authors, Authors’ Foundation Award, 2014
Runner-up, UK New Zealander of the Year, 2014