[Msa-discuss] New Zealand Modernist Studies Consortium

Alex Christie achris at uvic.ca
Wed Feb 3 13:04:09 EST 2016

Please see the following message from Erin Carlston.
---

Dear colleagues,

The first 2016 meeting of the New Zealand Modernist Studies Consortium will take place at the University of Otago, Dunedin, on Friday 19 February, between 10am and 5pm.

Participants in our February 2016 meeting may choose to contribute a paper for discussion (max. 4,000 words; max. of four papers to be discussed in the day), but we also welcome participants who will read and provide feedback on the circulated papers.

To join the NZMSC and/or to register for the event, please complete the form at http://moderniststudies.nz/membership/ <http://moderniststudies.nz/membership/>

Alternatively, you may register your interest by emailing Jacob Edmond: jacob.edmond at otago.ac.nz <mailto:jacob.edmond at otago.ac.nz>

Please register your interest on or before Wednesday 10 February. Thank you.

The NZMSC is a newly formed network designed to bring together New Zealand scholars of modernist literature, arts, and culture to share work and ideas. Bi-annual sessions meet for one day, normally a Friday, with designated participants workshopping their writing-in-progress in morning and afternoon sessions. Occasionally international visitors will also join us to contribute their work-in-progress. Our goal is to encourage research and publication in the burgeoning field of Modernist Studies and to provide a forum for interdisciplinary and collaborative efforts across the different university campuses. The NZMSC is open to academics and independent scholars working on any aspect of modernism, broadly defined.

For further questions or to join the NZMSC, please contact either of the co-organizers or visit the website at http://moderniststudies.nz <http://moderniststudies.nz/>

Erin G. Carlston

e.carlston at auckland.ac.nz <mailto:e.carlston at auckland.ac.nz>

English, Writing Studies, and Drama