[Msa-discuss] Announcement of new journal: Feminist Modernist Studies (FMS) Routledge 2017

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Fri Sep 25 07:44:55 EDT 2015

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the journal, Feminist Modernist Studies (FMS) will be published by Routledge. Co-editors, Cassandra Laity and Anne Fernald.

We plan a launch date of 2017. We plan 3 issues a year.

Thanks to all of you on the MSA listserv who responded to earlier postings from 2012 onward. You helped bring this about with your testimonials, suggested topics, encouragement!

Cassandra Laity and Anne Fernald

Prof. Cassandra Laity
Visiting Scholar
English Department